Tuesday, March 8, 2011

stupidly smitten

SMITTEN
The world never stops, not even for a milli second
I have proof that it does!
Heard his unspoken words and the world came to a stand still
Everything came to a stand still!
The birds listened to my pounding heart; the trees awaited my breath,
The sun hid behind the cloud; and the air couldn’t find its way to me!
I need not go to space! It jusT came to me and Alas! The world STOPPED
BREATHLESSLY SMITTEN!

I know it’s not his irresistible cologne or the killer smile
It sure aign’t his scrumptious mouth watering dishes,
Neither is it the charisma showcased in his sway!
What is it about him that takes my breath away every time I think of him?
Why does his voice linger on in my mind long after the goodnights?
Are the ulcers terrified of his existence?
MUST BE WHO HE MAKES ME WANT TO BE!

So this be my prayer
Lord-Your will be done!
If another gets to feel the earth come to a stand still,
Thank You God for the opportunity of having a dazzling friend
May we FOREVER remain FRIENDS
And if he be my king,
LET ME BE THE PROVERBS 31 WOMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought?

  *Walks in SLOWLY*  *Removes cobwebs*.... Well, hello there!  *choosing to ignore the LONG hot minUte!    The other day ( not so long ago) ...