Friday, March 1, 2019

Your salvation is NOT a PR project!


My motto in life has always been :- Live and let Live. YES, I know as a Christian this might not be a popular way of life, because of the nature of being a follower of Christ. Added to God’s Mercy/ Grace / forgiving nature, He is a Just God / He is a Holy God / He a Jealous God. It is with this that my heart shutters each waking day that I have to see another sexual scandal affecting a gospel influencer/ icon. Am I with sin (*rolls eyes* duuh) who isn’t? I need God’s grace, now (each day) as I needed it when I got saved! 

With that said, let us (you and me Christian) agree that the sexual purity bus starts from your mind. (Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind). Now let’s stop here and first. Does it get any personal than your mind? Who ON EARTH has access to your mind other than you? Tell me? So, who is responsible of your sexual purity? The media? Your bae? The industry you are in?
Disclaimer : This is NOT as easy as it might sound. I UNDERSTAND. It will take the Holyghost to keep you wining this battle EVERYDAY.

Let’s get back to the sexual scandals affecting the gospel icons :- Music is Powerful (ask David- I will not refer you to lucifer). 

Okay.

Now dear musicians, you hold such a powerful tool in the kingdom, do you know this? Like seriously, do you understand this? Do you then know that the devil will be working over time to bring you down? Do you Know this? Does your heart understand this?

Y’all at the front row in the battle field! It is not a friendly match! This is WAR. A fully pledged WAR! All the basic war principles APPLY: 

1.       Understand that it is a war!
2.       You cannot fight for both sides.
3.       An attack on you affects the entire battalion. Since you are at the forefront.
4.       You MUST be FULLY armed.
5.       You need to belong to an Army (Soldiers).
*
The ONLY way to keep winning this war is by being So hidden in Christ, rooted in the word, and army of around you. Winning will Require vulnerability! We can win this war BUT we CANNOT walk in all wishy washy. 

Sawa sawa? Aya tupatane pale accountability counter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought?

  *Walks in SLOWLY*  *Removes cobwebs*.... Well, hello there!  *choosing to ignore the LONG hot minUte!    The other day ( not so long ago) ...