Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Intentional Living

Job 2:13 (Then they sat on the ground with him for seven days and seven nights. No one said a word to him, because they saw how great his suffering was.) Now let that sit! Let that cook a little bit.

As in 7 days 7 nights just hanging out with a friend who is going through hell! Saying nothing! Just sitting. Not letting words get in the way of communing.

 Now I have to be that kind of friend, so help me God!

The parameters of our friendships sometimes only go to where we are comfortable. It's just hanging out, going to places, liking posts, double tapping on the photos: theoretic friendships/facebook besties/IG stalkers. They are so made up the foundation gives in at the very first sight of discomfort!

Since we are stepping out of these parameters into the discomfort it's going to get real. Vulnerability has been invited, there's a reserved seat for friction, realness is the name of the party! And even when it does not suit me,I will submit to this process.

If I want to SUCCEED in life( in what God has called me to do/be) I need my friends who are family! To INTENTIONALLY do life with them. Not just in these streets but beyond the hellos,the 'it's been a minute', the 'we should hang out soon',

 I will be that friend!

#IntentionalLife
#NoMoreComfortzones
#DiscomfortZone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought?

  *Walks in SLOWLY*  *Removes cobwebs*.... Well, hello there!  *choosing to ignore the LONG hot minUte!    The other day ( not so long ago) ...